MONDAY, MAY 23, 2016
From the U.K.--A new issue of Nicaragua Now!
We have received the new issue of Nicaragua Now, which is the magazine of our sister organization, the Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign of the United Kingdom.
The summer issue is now available. To read the Summer 2016 issue, click here.
Articles in this issue include:
* Climate Justice, the example of Nicaragua
* The struggle for the rights of women workers in Nicaragua’s Free Trade Zones
* Intergenerational solidarity in Sheffield and Esteli
* Nicaragua, elections and the US
* Electricity, water, roads and ‘buen vivir’ on the Caribbean Coast
* Reducing food waste, reducing poverty
* Trade union solidarity
* Mutual solidarity through volunteering
* UK-Nicaragua solidarity news
To learn more about the Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign, go here: http://www.nicaraguasc.org.uk/